Sports Mouth Guards
Play it safe!
Customized Playsafe Brand Sports Mouthguards
We make customized Playsafe brand sports mouthguards in our own lab right in the office that are the proper thickness, size and fit for optimal protection and safety. A custom Playsafe mouthguard can cushion a blow to the face, minimizing the risk of broken teeth and injuries to your lips, tongue, face or jaw. Our doctors consider the mouthguard an essential piece of athletic gear that should be part of your standard equipment from an early age.
Teens and children may need to replace their mouthguards more often because their mouths are still growing and changing. How you take care of your mouthguard and replace it as need, are important factors for optimal functionality.
If your mouthguard shows sign of wear, is damaged or not fitting properly, it will need to be replaced.
When not in use, it is important to keep your mouthguard clean and dry. Here are some ways to make sure your mouthguard is always ready to go:
- Rinse before and after each use or brush with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Regularly clean the mouthguard in cool, soapy water. Then, rinse it thoroughly.
- During your regular dental checkups, bring your mouthguard for an evaluation.
- Store and transport the mouthguard in a sturdy container that has vents so it can dry and keep bacteria from growing.
- Never leave the mouthguard in the sun or in hot water and keep away from pets as they see these as treats to eat!
- Check fit and for signs of wear and tear to see if it needs replacing
Contact Us & Location